Online Attendance Policy:
- For all online attendance, it is the full responsibility of the attendee/student to have the right equipment and internet high speed connection to attend any of SIC activities.
- Tablets and I phones are not recommended to attend classes online as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Recommended lap tops and other more stable computers as well as Headset with mike option.
- The teachers will not hold back a class should an attendee experience technical difficulty. For first time attendee SIC offer a free tutorial, contact Carmen for that.
- It is the student’s responsibility to create a home sanctuary with no distraction. Attending classes in a car, coffee shop or other public place is not suitable for online classes.
- Should the attendee/student's lack of good equipment or grounded sanctuary create disturbance for the other students, the attendee/student will see his/her mike privilege taken away, or if on Skype will get dropped out of the class.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other's finding their own space as well.
The WellnessAlchemy Creed
We believe that each one of us had a part in the creation of our body. That available to each of us as spirit is the intuitive knowledge to heal our body when we open that door. We believe that disease and physical challenges are a pathway to learn and grow as spirit, and that fear and ignorance need not keep us from the blessings we find as we heal ourselves. As Jesus said, “What I have done you can do also.” As immortal souls we are all part of the Supreme Being, and that is the part of us we remember when we create healing miracles.