WellnessAlchemy Healing Circle
Specially Scheduled Circles
7:00 - 9:00 pm PST
Pre- registration a must!
A 15 minute WellnessAlchemy Medical Intuitive healing with a clairvoyant scan and healing on a health issue of your choice.
Includes lecture by Christy Carrico.
RSVP: Required so all can receive a healing. Only 10 spots available.
WellnessAlchemy Classroom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84905848594
Wellness Alchemy Healings With:
Christy Carrico Founder of The WellnessAlchemy Healing Center, and
Carmen Figueras Founder of Spirit is Calling.
Come join the WellnessAlchemy Master Healer Program graduates, students and staff, for an amazing healing space. Each attendee will receive a 15 minute WellnessAlchemy Medical Intuitive clairvoyant scan and healing on a specific health issue of your choice.
We will start the healing circle with a lecture by Christy Carrico on the basics and benefits of the WellnessAlchemy healing protocol.
What is a WellnessAlchemy Medical Intuitive healing?
It is possible to talk directly to the systems and tissues of your body in such a way that the body responds with ease and self healing.
WellnessAlchemy uses specific, gentle & non-invasive energetic healing directives that focus Supreme Being, Christ Force and other healing vibrations toward a person’s health issues and concerns. WellnessAlchemy works with you the spirit to remove blockages such as toxins, parasites, injuries, genetic weaknesses, foreign energies, negative belief systems, etc. Dis-ease is blockage - clear the blockage, allow the energy to flow and the body’s natural vitality will want to move the body to a more natural state of wellness.
For more information you can visit our WellnessAlchemy page.
- For all online attendance, it is the full responsibility of the attendee/student to have the right equipment and internet high speed connection to attend any of SIC activities.
- Tablets and I phones are not recommended to attend classes online as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Recommended lap tops and other more stable computers as well as Headset with mike option.
- The teachers will not hold back a class should an attendee experience technical difficulty. For first time attendee SIC offer a free tutorial, contact Carmen for that.
- It is the student’s responsibility to create a home sanctuary with no distraction. Attending classes in a car, coffee shop or other public place is not suitable for online classes.
- Should the attendee/student's lack of good equipment or grounded sanctuary create disturbance for the other students, the attendee/student will see his/her mike privilege taken away, or if on Skype will get dropped out of the class.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other's finding their own space as well.