Go to White
Go to White Trance Channeling Training Program
Length of program: 6 months
Prerequisite: Graduate of a BPI style clairvoyant Training Program
Outcome: Completion of this program may be the entry level to the 3-year TM program
Dates: On-going enrollment
Taught By: Carmen Figueras, Liz Tregoning and SIC staff
Contribution: $1500, $300 per month Minimum
Classroom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83695743936
What Does “Go To White” Mean?
To understand and know what “type” of Trance Medium you are, how it works for you is the key to utilizing this amazing ability that we ALL have. And it is an ability, not a “problem”. The concept is simple. Learning to come up out of the body to a place where you can heal yourself separate from the dynamics of being IN the body. Sometimes getting out of your body can be like the dance of the 7 veils, though certainly not as fun. The veils of energy residing between you and where you want to go on the astral sometimes seem too many to count: family beings, whacks, foreign energy in your house, worries, etc. For many students this program became an important sanctuary where for the first time in their lives they found a level of space and certainty to address their own trance mediumship.
In the GTW program you are taught how to align, set and calm the chakras while you bring the energy in the body to a very high vibration in such a way that the body stays safe and can heal itself while you are absent. Along with setting the energy in your space, you get to sit in line with and match the certainty and amusement of more experienced psychics channeling some pretty capable healing beings.
What do you do once you find your way up and out of your space? Well, that is where the real fun begins. Here you have separation, freedom and space to clear whatever energies control you, without sitting in the pain and invalidation which often makes it so difficult to break free from that which invades and controls you.
Program Energy Checks with TM Program Staff
Opportunities To Heal Myself:
"It wasn't me!" "I don't know what you're talking about." "I wasn't even there ..."
We have all had the experience of paying the price for something that we either didn't mean, don't remember or could not control. These are trance medium experiences: Your body is sometimes the playground for beings that visit but never clean up their messes -- leaving you to deal with the aftermath.
In the 'Go To White' Program you have the opportunity to go out of your body and vibrate at a space of awareness and healing while a Trance Channeling Teacher controls the energy -- allowing you a safe space to heal yourself. In this kind of sanctuary, you get to begin the process of releasing the karma, invalidation and pain left in the body from family entities and other beings who have invaded your aura over the years.
Using amusement, aura readings, communication and validation for your experiences (along with space to blow the pictures that act as anchors in your aura to some of those beings), this program offers you a chance to gain a new level of seniority to energy.
The psychic exercises are simple: bringing the vibration in the body up to a space where you can easily travel above the body, sit in a line of more experienced Trance Channelers, receive communication and pain ridge healings to help you release the energy and karma from your space. They may be simple, but they are powerful tools.
Here is some of the feedback students have from their 6 month experience in the Go To White Program of Spirit is Calling:
- By spending six months in the GTW program, I was able to learn to own my space and regain my seniority around others' trance-mediumship. I also learned how to step out of the control games being played around me, and operate from a space of autonomy. Carmen, Christy, and Eric have created a great space for healing and growing through trance- mediumship. I love the healing space of the white loop, and I can't wait to learn more.
- Anonymous Student
- I initially went into the “Go To White” program to experience being ‘out of my body’, in a controlled way, as well as to see ‘energy’ from a different perspective. As I went through the program, I experienced ‘growth periods’ that were phenomenal and I learned to have a different and better communication with my body. As my body-being communication increased, I received a profound validation for myself.
I also found that my clairvoyance was re-set at validation and neutrality. I found that looking at ‘energy’ from a different perspective was healing in many ways, removing stuck energies and resetting ‘my space’in present time. It was an empowering and healing experience.
- Jan R.
Online Attendance Policy:
- For all online attendance, it is the full responsibility of the attendee/student to have the right equipment and internet high speed connection to attend any of SIC activities.
- Tablets and I phones are not recommended to attend classes online as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Recommended lap tops and other more stable computers as well as Headset with mike option.
- The teachers will not hold back a class should an attendee experience technical difficulty. For first time attendees, SIC offers a free tutorial. Contact Carmen for more information.
- It is the student’s responsibility to create a home sanctuary with no distraction. Attending classes in a car, coffee shop or other public place is not suitable for online classes.
- Should the attendee/student's lack of good equipment or grounded sanctuary create disturbance for the other students, the attendee/student will see his/her mike privilege taken away, or if on Skype will get dropped out of the class.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other's finding their own space as well.