The Sacred Feminine Program
250 2700 $250.00 - $2,700.00
Next Session Dates to be Announced
A spiritual journey to have, enjoy and own your female body and your female powers.
Length of Program: 9 months
Dates: Next session date to be announced
Contribution: $2,700, deduct $200 if paid in full at enrollment. Contribution plan available: $450 deposit and $250 per month for 9 months
Pre-requisite: This program is open to all spirits in a female body, with at least 6 months of clairvoyant training with Spirit is Calling or equivalent and counseling with Carmen
Taught By: SIC Staff
Classroom Link: new link coming soon
About the Program
This is a spiritual journey to have, enjoy and own your female body and your female powers (which are many by the way).
Why did you choose the experience of a female body? Yes, that was your choice! According to scientists, the sexuality of our body is determined by the 3rd month in utero, our gender identification however is determined/chosen by the 6th month in utero. Two different space – sexuality is a biological event, where the gender identification is a decision made in the brain.
We will explore the mechanics of energy in a female body, versus a male body.
We will explore the Sacredness of female and male energy and how to tap into our own energies to heal and empower ourselves.
We will explore and meditate on the female and male archetypes and the “collective unconsciousness" connected with them. And the profound effects that they may have in our experience of ourselves: spirit in body. We will say hello to the healing powers of Goddesses and bring our relationship with them in present time.
We will explore the biological aspect of the female body and our ability to understand all that it entails and the effect on the energetic space and reality. We will connect with our innate wisdom, knowledge, reclaim our powers from religious control of women, from the collective unconsciousness and patriarchal rules. But first and foremost, we will have fun growing, learning and being!
Topics of Monthly Classes:
Online Attendance Policy:
- For all online attendance, it is the full responsibility of the attendee/student to have the right equipment and internet high speed connection to attend any of SIC activities.
- Tablets and iPhones are not recommended to attend classes online as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Recommended lap tops and other more stable computers as well as headsets with mike option.
- The teachers will not hold back a class should an attendee experience technical difficulties. For first time attendees, SIC offers a free tutorial. Contact Carmen for more information.
- If is the student's responsibility to create a home sanctuary with no distractions. Attending classes in a car, coffee shop or other public places is not suitable for online classes.
- Should the attendee/student's lack of good equipment or grounded sanctuary create disturbance for the other students, the attendee/student will see his/her mike privilege taken away, or if on Skype, will get dropped out of the class.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other's finding their own space as well.
If you are interested in finding out more about The Sacred Feminine Program, please fill out the online form or give us a call!
We would be happy to offer a counseling!