Your Intuition at Play - 4 Month Beginning Spiritual Training
In this psychic foundation course, you will learn to recognize your intuitive psychic abilities.
Length of Program: 4 months
Dates: November 19th, 2021 to March 18, 2022
Contribution: $800 or $200 monthly
Pre-requisite: No initial training is needed. Just bring your self to the course and your willingness to discover who you are as a capable spirit in a body. This program (or Meditation I Class) is a Pre-requisite to the Clairvoyant Training Program.
Taught By: Rev. Liz Tregoning
Classroom Link: https://zoom.us/j/94224007345
What is Spiritual Healing?
You will learn to give a Spiritual Healing to yourself and others. We are all born with a natural spiritual ability to heal or change energy. We have the capacity move spiritual energy through our bodies, hands and into the aura of ourselves or another person. This process of healing can change energetic vibrations, move energy that is stuck, and allow a person to improve their spiritual, physical and emotional well-being.
If our healing ability is not encouraged and validated, we may become unconscious to it, but still continue to give our own life force energy away to whomever and whatever we put our attention on. The result is that we feel drained, burned out, and so overwhelmed that we have trouble creating for ourselves. Spiritual healing is about learning to heal in a healthy way that leaves you and the other person validated and energized. It is about choosing when to heal and when not to.
You will learn to meditate the psychic way:
You will learn to Heal:
Online Attendance Policy:
- For all online attendance, it is the full responsibility of the attendee/student to have the right equipment and internet high speed connection to attend any of SIC activities.
- Tablets and iPhones are not recommended to attend classes online as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Recommended lap tops and other more stable computers as well as headsets with mike option.
- The teachers will not hold back a class should an attendee experience technical difficulties. For first time attendees, SIC offers a free tutorial. Contact Carmen for more information.
- If is the student's responsibility to create a home sanctuary with no distractions. Attending classes in a car, coffee shop or other public places is not suitable for online classes.
- Should the attendee/student's lack of good equipment or grounded sanctuary create disturbance for the other students, the attendee/student will see his/her mike privilege taken away, or if on Skype, will get dropped out of the class.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other's finding their own space as well.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Your Intuition at Play Program, please fill out the online form or give us a call!
We would be happy to offer a counseling!