Meditation I - Turbo Session
Open to beginners. Learn to meditate in the body so you can have greater control over your awareness, your life and your goals!
Length class: 3 day turbo session
Dates: September 24 - 26, 2021 or November 19 - 21, 2021
Prerequisite: Open to beginners
Outcome: This Class is a Pre-requisite to the Clairvoyant Training Program. It may be taken concurrently with it.
Taught By: Liz Tregoning and Spirit is Calling staff
Classroom Link: https://zoom.us/j/95279691247?pwd=bkxobGZ1UDZIWFR1eW5ON091SnJxZz09
2 Turbo Weekend Sessions to Choose From:
September 24 - 26, 2021
This class will teach you to recognize your own psychic abilities - What they are for you, and how they may manifest in your life. We will teach you very simple tools to help you manage and utilize your psychic abilities.
Learning to ground, recognize your energy from others, run energy, bring in gold suns, and have a protection rose are some of the tools you will be introduced to. The tools will allow you to meditate in the body so you can have greater control over your awareness, your life and your goals!
Offered By: Spirit is Calling and Sane Living. Taught by:
Online Attendance Policy:
- For all online attendance, it is the full responsibility of the attendee/student to have the right equipment and internet high speed connection to attend any of SIC activities.
- Tablets and iPhones are not recommended to attend classes online as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Recommended lap tops and other more stable computers as well as headsets with mike option.
- The teachers will not hold back a class should an attendee experience technical difficulties. For first time attendees, SIC offers a free tutorial. Contact Carmen for more information.
- If is the student's responsibility to create a home sanctuary with no distractions. Attending classes in a car, coffee shop or other public places is not suitable for online classes.
- Should the attendee/student's lack of good equipment or grounded sanctuary create disturbance for the other students, the attendee/student will see his/her mike privilege taken away, or if on Skype, will get dropped out of the class.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other's finding their own space as well.