Spiritual Healing II - TBA
175 225 $175.00 - $225.00
In this spiritual class you will build upon the techniques learned in Healing I.
Length class: 3 day turbo session
Dates: To be announced
Prerequisite: Meditation 1, Healing 1
Taught By: Liz Tregoning and Spirit is Calling staff
Contribution: $225. Deduct $50 if registered 1 week prior to class start date.
Classroom Link: https://zoom.us/j/95279691247?pwd=bkxobGZ1UDZIWFR1eW5ON091SnJxZz09
Class Session Schedule:
In this spiritual class you will build upon the techniques learned in Healing I. You will review the healing practices and clear your communication with your healing master. You will be assigned an additional healing guide, your Psychic Surgeon, whose main job will be to heal your body.
We are all born with a natural spiritual ability to heal or change energy. We have the capacity move spiritual energy through our bodies, hands and into the aura of ourselves or another person. This process of healing can change energetic vibrations, move energy that is stuck, and allow a person to improve their spiritual, physical and emotional well being.
If our healing ability is not encouraged and validated, we may become unconscious to it, but still continue to give our own life force energy away to whomever and whatever we put our attention on. The result is that we feel drained, burned out, and so overwhelmed that we have trouble creating for ourselves. This class is about learning to heal in a healthy way that leaves you and the other person validated and energized.
Learn How To:
Online Attendance Policy:
- For all online attendance, it is the full responsibility of the attendee/student to have the right equipment and internet high speed connection to attend any of SIC activities.
- Tablets and iPhones are not recommended to attend classes online as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Recommended lap tops and other more stable computers as well as headsets with mike option.
- The teachers will not hold back a class should an attendee experience technical difficulties. For first time attendees, SIC offers a free tutorial. Contact Carmen for more information.
- If is the student's responsibility to create a home sanctuary with no distractions. Attending classes in a car, coffee shop or other public places is not suitable for online classes.
- Should the attendee/student's lack of good equipment or grounded sanctuary create disturbance for the other students, the attendee/student will see his/her mike privilege taken away, or if on Skype, will get dropped out of the class.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other's finding their own space as well.