Trance Channeling Healing Circle
2nd & 4th Tuesday of Every Month 7:00 - 9:00 pm PST
Ten minute healings with the Staff, Graduates and Students of the Trance Channeling Healing Program
Advanced Registration Required
If healee cannot attend online, fill out "Absentee" healing request in the notes field below.
Instructions for Your Healing:
Trance Channeling Healing Circles:
Channeled healings are when trained clairvoyant trance medium healers safely and sanely channel beings that they choose to work with to bring various types of healings to the people they work with. These are powerful healings that often create a "buzz' effect afterward as spirit moves swiftly through one's chakras and aura to remove energy that blocks spiritual progress, physical and emotional healing. The beings that are called are motivated to do this kind of work with those of us in physical bodies as it assists them in unblocking themselves and helps them to evolve as spirit also.
The healings are 10 minutes per person online with zoom or by phone if the healee is not able to attend on zoom. The healing often just begins at these sessions. No residue of the being that does the healing work is left with the participant other than from the specific healing energies applied.
In the words of one healee:
What a fantastic healing space! I was sitting there waiting for my healing. Christy and Eric were online in Hawaii and two more channelers were present in Berkeley, California. Together they started giving a healing to a woman who was online in another state. I started noticing that "buzz" effect around my head, and became aware of energy releasing that I had been holding onto. And I wasn't even actually getting my healing yet! Which was REALLY good when I did get it. I experienced so much energy releasing that I had to sit down and wait for awhile before I was grounded enough to leave and drive home!
- For all online attendance, it is the full responsibility of the attendee/student to have the right equipment and internet high speed connection to attend any of SIC activities.
- Tablets and I phones are not recommended to attend classes online as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Recommended lap tops and other more stable computers as well as Headset with mike option.
- The teachers will not hold back a class should an attendee experience technical difficulty. For first time attendee SIC offer a free tutorial, contact Carmen for that.
- It is the student’s responsibility to create a home sanctuary with no distraction. Attending classes in a car, coffee shop or other public place is not suitable for online classes.
- Should the attendee/student's lack of good equipment or grounded sanctuary create disturbance for the other students, the attendee/student will see his/her mike privilege taken away, or if on Skype will get dropped out of the class.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other's finding their own space as well.