Women's Healing Circle
Third Tuesday of Every Month 6:30 - 8:00 pm PST
$10 per woman Open to all women!
Carmen Figueras and the experienced healing staff of Spirit is Calling are offering these fabulous healing circles for women only. Each healing circle is part psychic tune-up, part healing meditation and part one-on-one focused, reading and healing. Don’t miss them! This is a safe space to get healings and communication on issues specific to spirits in female bodies.
Classroom Link: Women's Healing Circles:
About Women's Healing Circles:
Each healing circle will focus on your female creative energy - where is it going, what it is doing and is this what you want? The healing meditation will guide you through very specific exercises to help you re-ground your female creative energy and set it at the vibration you want to have flow in your body.
Extra healings are optional for an extra contribution of $20 each, and they are booked on a first-come first-served basis at the end of the circle.
Healing Circle topics will cover:
- For all online attendance, it is the full responsibility of the attendee/student to have the right equipment and internet high speed connection to attend any of SIC activities.
- Tablets and I phones are not recommended to attend classes online as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Recommended lap tops and other more stable computers as well as Headset with mike option.
- The teachers will not hold back a class should an attendee experience technical difficulty. For first time attendee SIC offer a free tutorial, contact Carmen for that.
- It is the student’s responsibility to create a home sanctuary with no distraction. Attending classes in a car, coffee shop or other public place is not suitable for online classes.
- Should the attendee/student's lack of good equipment or grounded sanctuary create disturbance for the other students, the attendee/student will see his/her mike privilege taken away, or if on Skype will get dropped out of the class.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other's finding their own space as well.