Family Healing Circle
Zoom Reading Room: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82240519641
Presented by Spirit Is Calling
With Spirit is Calling Staff.
Date: Saturdays, 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Location: Online and at a Berkeley Location to be Announced
Pre- registration a must!
Each Family Healing will be 15 to 20 minutes
One or more family members present (in the body or online)
If you have a family (the one you born in), or if you are creating a family, this healing clinic is for you!
This is a sanctuary for you the spirit in a body who wants to find yourself & the path that you and God have chosen this life for you to experience, to create your goals, and why not, to destroy them too.
A sanctuary for parents in agreement to let children be themselves and live their dreams; to accept when they’ll change, and to recognize that they are different from us. Parents who want to teach their kids and learn from them, reminding them how capable and miraculous they are. And when getting stuck, remind them that there is some one above looking after and there is somebody down here to help them find their answers.
As I started to create my own family, I noticed how important it was to validate my two sons and my husband for who they are and not from what my socio-cultural background, or family had set as truth. From neutrality I needed to recognize myself different from my parents and where our truth holds.
Let’s together walk and create in amusement this spiritual path!
Upcoming Family Healing Circles:
Online Attendance Policy:
- For all online attendance, it is the full responsibility of the attendee/student to have the right equipment and internet high speed connection to attend any of SIC activities.
- Tablets and I phones are not recommended to attend classes online as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Recommended lap tops and other more stable computers as well as Headset with mike option.
- The teachers will not hold back a class should an attendee experience technical difficulty. For first time attendee SIC offer a free tutorial, contact Carmen for that.
- It is the student’s responsibility to create a home sanctuary with no distraction. Attending classes in a car, coffee shop or other public place is not suitable for online classes.
- Should the attendee/student's lack of good equipment or grounded sanctuary create disturbance for the other students, the attendee/student will see his/her mike privilege taken away, or if on Skype will get dropped out of the class.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other's finding their own space as well.