Upcoming Family Healing Circles:
Online Attendance Policy:
- For all online attendance, it is the full responsibility of the attendee/student to have the right equipment and internet high speed connection to attend any of SIC activities.
- Tablets and I phones are not recommended to attend classes online as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Recommended lap tops and other more stable computers as well as Headset with mike option.
- The teachers will not hold back a class should an attendee experience technical difficulty. For first time attendee SIC offer a free tutorial, contact Carmen for that.
- It is the student’s responsibility to create a home sanctuary with no distraction. Attending classes in a car, coffee shop or other public place is not suitable for online classes.
- Should the attendee/student's lack of good equipment or grounded sanctuary create disturbance for the other students, the attendee/student will see his/her mike privilege taken away, or if on Skype will get dropped out of the class.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other's finding their own space as well.
Know someone who could benefit from this offering?
Click here to buy a Spirit is Calling Card
... consider gifting it to them with our customizable "Spirit is Calling Card." It is a great way to say hello for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, or just to celebrate your journey together with a special someone. To purchase: click on the image on the left. When you are taken to our online store, select "Spirit is Calling Card" from the drop-down menu. You will then be able to choose an amount, a designee, create a personal message, select a custom image and even schedule the delivery date. Your gift will be delivered to your recipients email inbox or you can print it out and give it to them in person. The Spirit is Calling Card can be redeemed online or in person at any Spirit is calling event.