Length class: 3 day turbo session
Dates: To be announced
Prerequisite: Meditation 1
Outcome: This Class is a Pre-requisite to the Clairvoyant Training Program. It may be taken Concurrently with it.
Taught By: Liz Tregoning and Spirit is Calling staff
Classroom Link: https://zoom.us/j/95279691247?pwd=bkxobGZ1UDZIWFR1eW5ON091SnJxZz09
Meditation II, builds on the tools and techniques learned in Meditation I
Weekend Turbo Session Schedule:
Email to Inquire: email@example.com
Building on the tools and techniques learned in Meditation I, this class will further the study of the tools used in psychic meditation. The student will learn to clear atheist energy from your mockups, use a havingness gauge, find your amusement and blow pictures.
You will learn to recognize spirit guides, practice creating and destroying, and become separate from problems that are not yours. You will learn to clean out a room and how to use all of the tools in your meditation. Finally, using the Body of Glass, you will learn to let energy not affect you.
This Class is a Pre-requisite to the Clairvoyant Training Program. It may be taken Concurrently with it.
Pre-requisite: Meditation I
This class builds on the fundamental tools learned in Meditation I. These tools are used in all of our classes.
Taught By Rt. Rev. Liz Tregoning
Rt. Rev. Liz Tregoning is a professional spiritual healer, teacher and leader. She has trained and worked for over 30 years with Spirit is Calling, The Berkeley Psychic Institute, Church of Divine Man and the Divine Healing Center. She is also an artist and lover of the outdoors. She is passionate about gardening, dancing, walking the dogs, going camping, and eating chocolate!
She is currently the co-director of the Trance Medium Healing Program, where she teaches the 3 Year TM program and the Advanced TM program. She herself joined the 3 year TM Program in 2000 having never even been to a TM Healing Clinic, but was hooked immediately on the tremendous vibration of this special healing space. She offers professional TM reading/healings as well as TM touch healings.
Liz is also the Director of the Clairvoyant Training Program, and Lead teacher for Spirit is Calling beginning classes (Meditation and Intuition at Play Program). She has a passion for teaching new students psychic tools and watching as they take leaps and bounds in discovering more of who they are and who they are not!
She is also passionate about teaching women’s workshops at the Playful Goddess one day retreats and the women’s Miracle retreat in September, as well as attending the Woman and Goals Retreat in Hawaii in October. Being a spirit in a female body is awesome when you have the tools to empower your life!
Online Attendance Policy:
- For all online attendance, it is the full responsibility of the attendee/student to have the right equipment and internet high speed connection to attend any of SIC activities.
- Tablets and iPhones are not recommended to attend classes online as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Recommended lap tops and other more stable computers as well as headsets with mike option.
- The teachers will not hold back a class should an attendee experience technical difficulties. For first time attendees, SIC offers a free tutorial. Contact Carmen for more information.
- If is the student's responsibility to create a home sanctuary with no distractions. Attending classes in a car, coffee shop or other public places is not suitable for online classes.
- Should the attendee/student's lack of good equipment or grounded sanctuary create disturbance for the other students, the attendee/student will see his/her mike privilege taken away, or if on Skype, will get dropped out of the class.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other's finding their own space as well.