About Men's Roundtable:
Workshops include healings and mini-readings around the topic of the month.
This Men's Roundtable is a sanctuary for spirits in male bodies to reset our energy, clear our spaces and get into the present. Once a month we get together to meditate, read and heal each other and find our amusement.
January 6, 2022 New Beginnings
February 3, 2022 Sexuality
March 3, 2022 Setting NRG
April 7, 2022 I Love You
May 5, 2022 Communication
June 2, 2022 What Do You See?
July 7 , 2022 Your Crown
August 4, 2022 Aging
September 1, 2022 Joy & Wellness
October 6, 2022 Tools/ Spiritual Diversity
November 3, 2022 Forgiveness & Gratitude
December 1, 2022 Supreme Being
Online Attendance Policy
- For all online attendance, it is the full responsibility of the attendee/student to have the right equipment and internet high speed connection to attend any of SIC activities.
- Tablets and I phones are not recommended to attend classes online as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Recommended lap tops and other more stable computers as well as Headset with mike option.
- The teachers will not hold back a class should an attendee experience technical difficulty. For first time attendees, SIC offers a free tutorial. Contact Carmen for more information.
- It is the student’s responsibility to create a home sanctuary with no distraction. Attending classes in a car, coffee shop or other public place is not suitable for online classes.
- Should the attendee/student's lack of good equipment or grounded sanctuary create disturbance for the other students, the attendee/student will see his/her mike privilege taken away, or if on Skype will get dropped out of the class.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other's finding their own space as well.