The One to One Program
15 Month Spiritual Training Program
The One to One program is an individually focused exploration of who you are as an eternal spirit. Through guided meditations, you will explore your spiritual path through lifetimes and play with both time and space. Release old energies, reclaim your space and create from your own energy vibration. See yourself as the spirit you really are!
The One to One Program - $3200
Email to Inquire: email@example.com
Length of program: 8 months
Dates: On-going enrollment
Contribution: $3,200 due in full at registration
Prerequisite: A counseling session prior to starting the program, completed a BPI style Clairvoyant Training Program and have a regular meditation practice.
Taught By: Carmen Figueras and SIC staff
Classroom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8111178026
Click to view pdf brochure.
Who am I? Where do I come from? Where am I going?
These questions can only be answered by a spirit consciously aware of our place within the universe that we are creating through our own divinity. From this internal knowledge, we can explore the universe outside of us with depth and certainty of our place within it. This program will explore the meditation techniques that help you discover your answers about your self as an eternal spirit on your path through this and other lifetimes. Traditionally this technique is taught as one on one process. This program includes monthly sessions with your personal One to One Mentor who will guide and assist you as you reclaim your space and create from your own energy vibration. See yourself as the spirit that you really are, free of others' energies.
Each session will focus on a energy spaces relating to who you are as a spirit, your karma with family and beings, who and what you were as a spirit in between bodies. You will be working with your Akasha, and past lives, to reclaim the past, own the present, and determine your own future. This program can be taken as a review for those who have completed a One to One training or as an introduction for those who are seeing the One To One space as their next step.
Goals for Your Sessions:
Online Attendance Policy
- For all online attendance, it is the full responsibility of the attendee/student to have the right equipment and internet high speed connection to attend any of SIC activities.
- Tablets and I phones are not recommended to attend classes online as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Recommended lap tops and other more stable computers as well as Headset with mike option.
- The teachers will not hold back a class should an attendee experience technical difficulty. For first time attendees, SIC offers a free tutorial. Contact Carmen for more information.
- It is the student’s responsibility to create a home sanctuary with no distraction. Attending classes in a car, coffee shop or other public place is not suitable for online classes.
- Should the attendee/student's lack of good equipment or grounded sanctuary create disturbance for the other students, the attendee/student will see his/her mike privilege taken away, or if on Skype will get dropped out of the class.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other's finding their own space as well.
If you are interested in finding out more about The Sacred Feminine Program, please fill out the online form or give us a call!
We would be happy to offer a counseling!