Women's Goals Meditation Circle
Monthly Healing Circle - Open to All Women
First Thursday of Every Month 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Workshops include healings and mini-readings on the topic for the month.
Classroom Link: Women's Goals Circles
Women's Goals Meditation Circle $20
Email to Inquire: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women's Goals Meditation Circles
This Women's Meditation circle is created as a sanctuary for spirits in female bodies to reset the energy in their goal space, to clear the fog in order to see in the present what it is that they want. We get together once a month to meditate, read each other, find our amusement in seeing where we lost our way and to give each other healings.
Female Spiritual Mechanics
As I was first introduced to the spiritual process of goal making, I realized how many energies (projects, healing agreements, programmings, cultural and religious beliefs and conditioning )were in my space distracting me from meditating on what I wanted and in focusing on creating my goals. I also saw that the energy mechanics of goal making are very different in a female body. My personal goal as a spiritual teacher and healer is to help other women see that they have options. As a 14 year old, I saw my females friends in the very remote rural part of France where I grew up, quit school because they had gotten pregnant and start a family. I remember thinking that this was not the best way to go. Did they know that their life could be different? I made a conscious goal then to help other women see and create their future.
January 5, 2023 Your New Years Goals - Set the energy for the year
February 2, 2023 Love Love Love & Relationships
March 2, 2023 Having a Balanced Relationship with Your Body
April 6, 2023 Amusement as a Tool to Accepting Yourself
May 4, 2023 Growth - Success is (Still) Inevitable!
June 1, 2023 Owning your Money Space
July 6, 2023 Spiritual Freedom in a Female Body
August 3, 2023 Self-Affinity & Self-Care
September 7, 2023 Your Creative Energy: Is It Flowing?
October 5, 2023 Your Relationship with Spirit/Healing Guides
November 2, 2023 Gratitude and Appreciation
December 7, 2023 Creating and Destroying: The Art of Letting Go!
Online Attendance Policy
- For all online attendance, it is the full responsibility of the attendee/student to have the right equipment and internet high speed connection to attend any of SIC activities.
- Tablets and I phones are not recommended to attend classes online as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Recommended lap tops and other more stable computers as well as Headset with mike option.
- The teachers will not hold back a class should an attendee experience technical difficulty. For first time attendees, SIC offers a free tutorial. Contact Carmen for more information.
- It is the student’s responsibility to create a home sanctuary with no distraction. Attending classes in a car, coffee shop or other public place is not suitable for online classes.
- Should the attendee/student's lack of good equipment or grounded sanctuary create disturbance for the other students, the attendee/student will see his/her mike privilege taken away, or if on Skype will get dropped out of the class.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other's finding their own space as well.